Product Applications Specialist
We are looking for a candidate with dental experience who has an interest in learning and working with digital impression technology. Perhaps you are a dental assistant, dental hygienist, or dental laboratory technician and you have always wanted to get involved with intraoral scanners. If so, this job is for you!
The successful candidate will be responsible for the Heron IOS Training Center in Allerød, Denmark.
You are motivated, dynamic, and able to teach and train others how to use the Heron IOS.
You will work closely with other members of a multi-disciplinary team to create high performing, quality digital solutions for our Heron intraoral scanner.
More than your experience or expertise, we want to know that you are teachable, trainable and thrive in a fast-paced small team environment.
Some of the job duties will include conducting training programs at our Allerød training facility for small dental team groups on the most effective use of our Heron intraoral scanner.
Travel to train key accounts and dealers in the EMEA region.
Representing 3DISC and Heron IOS at trade shows or other events.
Ongoing product development, training, and technical support.
Continued involvement and development of our internal and external Heron IOS training programs.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Dental experience to include dental terminology and general understanding of restoration fabrication at the dental laboratory
- Prior intraoral scanning experience
- Detail oriented, resourceful, and innovative problem solver that can teach and train others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, small team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Must speak English
- Prior experience as a trainer for any digital impression scanner
- Experience with exporting digital scan files to the dental laboratory
- Additional languages
Please send your application and CV to info@3DISC.com
3DISC specializes in quality imaging solutions for dental clinics. The Heron IOS is based on innovative concepts that provide highly productive and compact intraoral scanner delivering uncompromising image quality and improved workflow at an affordable price. 3DISC product development and manufacturing is located in Virginia, US and the company has offices in Denmark and Korea.