Align Technology announces “Digital Excellence Series—Powered by iTero” for dental professionals
BIRMINGHAM, UK: Align Technology has announced that, throughout October, it will be hosting the “Digital Excellence Series—Powered by iTero”, a new event series for dental professionals in the UK. The events will be hosted in Birmingham, Motherwell, Manchester and London.
The main focus will be on the benefits of the iTero intra-oral scanner and on dental professionals’ most frequently asked questions about how to transform their practices from a traditional analogue model into a digital one. Speakers from across the UK will share details about their journey from analogue to digital, identify key learning points and discuss the difference it has made to them, their patients and their practices.
Key topics will include the following:
• Why embrace digital technology? What are the benefits for my practice?
• The advantages of digital workflows versus analogue workflows.
• Understand the full capabilities of iTero, and how an iTero digital scanner brings value across the entire digital workflow.
• The benefits and impact of a digital workflow on the patient journey.
• The benefits of the latest iTero innovation, iTero Element 5D with near-infrared imaging technology.
The dates and locations for the meetings are as follows:
• 12 October (09:30–12:30) | Align Technology UK office, Birmingham | Speakers: Dr Matt Perkins and Ashley Byrne
• 16 October (18:30–21:00) | Dakota Hotel Eurocentral, Motherwell | Speakers: Dr Elaine Halley and Steven Campbell
• 23 October (18:30–21:00) | Victoria Warehouse, Manchester | Speakers: Dr Marcos White and Steven Campbell
• 30 October (18:30–21:00) | RocketSpace, London | Speakers: Drs Eoin O’Sullivan and Mohsen Tehranian.
The events are free to attend; however, registration is required, as space is limited. To register or discuss these events in more detail, please contact your local Invisalign or iTero representative, or Stevie Broomfield at firstname.lastname@example.org.